The Association of Average Adjusters of the United States and Canada, incorporated in 2011, traces its roots to the formation of the Association of Average Adjusters of the United States in 1879 and the Association of Average Adjusters of Canada in 1967. Its purpose is to maintain the honor and dignity of the profession of Average Adjusting, and to promote correct principles in the adjustment of marine hull claims and uniformity of practice among Average Adjusters. The Association's membership includes practicing Average Adjusters, Maritime Lawyers and members of the Judiciary, Vessel Owners, Marine Underwriters and Brokers, and other maritime professionals from around the world.
We welcome all your comments and suggestions. Please use the form you will find on our 'Contact us' page or write to our Secretary, Eileen M. Fellin, at 126 Midwood Avenue, Farmingdale, NY 11735, USA.
- Chairman - Tony Brain (2017-2019)
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Harald Brodgesell - (2016-2019)
- Kevin Kearney - (2017-2020)
- Jeanne Carr - (2017-2020) Chair
- Greg O'Brien - (2018-2021)
- John Kuzniewski - (2018-2021)
- Carolyn O'Connor - (2016-2019) Chair
- Elizabeth Sornatale-Corsale - (2016-2019)
- Ron Eldridge - (2017-2020)
- Paul Barnes - (2017-2020)
- John Crotty - (2018-2021)
- Dave Hornish - (2018-2021)